Running a sporting team is like running any other business, you need to be always on the lookout for fresh and unique ways to stay ahead of your competition, both on and off the sporting field.
Apart from a winning team on the field, promotion is often the key to your clubs future success, and in the world of sport promotion bobbleheads have arguably become one of the most effective promotional tool in the history of sports marketing and for good reasons too.
• Management like them because they are a versatile promotional item, that can be used as a game-day promotion, an awards night trophy or a highly collectable merchandise item.
• Sponsors like them because they are an inexpensive yet cost-effective promotional item, with high-perceived value that's almost guaranteed to be kept & displayed for years to come.
• Players like them because they know that to be immortalised as a bobblehead is becoming one of sports highest honours.
and most importantly …
• The supporters love them because they are a quality item, that's easy to display and a genuine keepsake.
No longer exclusive to the rich sporting teams such as your Manchester United, New York Yankees or LA Lakers, bobbleheads are now affordable to even the smallest of sporting teams.
With low minimum order numbers and quick production turnaround, your club can create a unique promotion whenever the need arises and of whomever you want. Your star player, past champion, team mascot or loyal administrator, can all be bobbling away in perpetually for future generations of fans to remember them by.
• Use them as an incentive in your next membership drive.
• Give them away to your sponsors as a token of appreciation for a donation.
• Auction them off at your next team fundraiser.
• Hand them out as a fun, alternative trophy at your next team awards night.
Cheaper than you think. Ask us about corporate sponsorship, and why your corporate partners would be more than happy to have their names associated with your bobblehead.
The bobblehead craze has spread to virtually every sport. From the NBA to the WWF, NASCAR to horseracing, Japanese baseball to the European Champions League, all have embraced the bobblehead phenomena. Isn’t it time you’re your team found out what all the fuss is about?