How to order?
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. STANDARD BODY or FULL CUSTOM. Firstly you'll need to decide as to whether you are wanting a standard body or a fully custom bobblehead.
For a standard body bobblehead, you can choose from over 300 stock bodies available. With these you'll be able to make color changes, add logos, text to base etc. but cannot change the overall design.
If you can’t find a stock body that suits you, then you can decide to have a fully customized bobblehead where we'll design your bobblehead any way you want - from head to toe.
2. MAKE THE PROTOTYPE. Once you have decided what type of bobblehead you want and after paying a deposit, the next step is to get the prototype made.
There are basically 3 stages:
i. Preparation. We need a minimum of 2 quality close-up photos of the subject – front & side. The smile/look in the front-on photo should be exactly how you want it to be replicated on your bobblehead. These photos are all we have to work with, so the better the photos, the better the reproduction. If you are wanting a full custom bobblehead we also need details of how you want the pose to look like, what they will be wearing, what you want written on the base etc. The more information the better.
ii. Create the Clay Model. The next stage is to create a 3D-clay model of your bobblehead. From this you'll be able to get a good idea of the shape, size and proportions the bobblehead will eventually take. We’ll send you pictures images of the clay mold (via email), and ask for your feedback. You can ask for as many changes as you want until you are fully satisfied.
iii. Finish Off. After the clay mold is approved, we'll convert it to polyresin and then paint it. We'll send you images of the color version and again ask for your feedback, making whatever changes as is necessary to get it to your full satisfaction.
3. FINISH & DELIVER. Once approved, we'll then get your bobblehead safely packed and shipped off home.
NOTE: If ordering a one-off bobblehead this is where your journey ends.
4. MASS PRODUCTION. If ordering large quantities, the next step is to place a bulk production order. We’ll then send you an invoice, which requires 25% deposit payment of the invoice amount before we can get started.
5. PAY INVOICE BALANCE. Once bulk production is completed and the bobbleheads safely packed, we require payment of the balance of the total invoice.
6. BULK ORDER DELIVERY. Upon final payment, your bobbleheads will be shipped off – on time and on budget!
APPROXIMATE LEAD-TIMES (after submission of your photos/concept drawings)
- For a one-off bobblehead it takes between 4-6 weeks.
- For mass production, it can take between 8-12 weeks depending on quantity and complexity.